We are general contractors.
General Contractor is the highest construction licensing designation recognized by the state of Florida. We are state-licensed and nationally certified in over 15 building science disciplines. We maintain general liability, workman’s compensation, automobile and umbrella insurance coverages, each in their own venue, for your added protection against loss, additional liability and exposure. We only employ licensed and fully insured subcontractors.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES.
Our continuing education and training of staff separate us from the rest. We are the only area provider that maintains complete licensure and certifications that encompass all aspects of today’s construction disciplines and challenges.
We hold the following licenses and certifications:
- Florida Licensed General Contractor (CGC 012501)
- Florida Licensed General Contractor (CGC 1505141)
- Florida Licensed Mold Remediator (MRS6)
- Florida Licensed Mold Assessor (MRSA41)
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker (CQ 228510)
- Council Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CEIC)
- Council Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (CMRS)
- Certified Moisture Maintenance Inspector (CMMI)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Certified Renovator
- EPA Certified Lead-Safe Remediator (NAT-26093-2)
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Certified Green Professional
- Certified Xactimate Estimators
- Certified Infrared Thermographers
- Certified Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT)