Consumers Defining Value:
- Price is only one component of value. And, those who have had a bad experience say price is but a very small part of value.
- Professionalism- is a very big component
- Experience- consumers don’t want their home, property, family safety and comfort to be an experiment. Most any task will require some skill and attention to detail.
- Knowledge- how to get the job done right the first time, on schedule, in budget.
- Education and Training- a provider that is always up-to-date on new, improved and approved technology, and the proper training of their staff, invests in the development of their organization to the benefit of their customers. The “old way” is not the good way today.
- Licensing- local, county, state, and federal licensing and certifications mean the provider accepts his/her responsibilities and delivers due respect to their customers by having the proper license and certifications required to properly undertake a job.
- Insurance- liability insurance and workman’s compensation insurance are costly, but provide total peace of mind to the property owner, should an incident occur.
- Eliminate Surprises- the Scope of Work provided should be detailed so that you are fully aware of what services and products you will receive, what work is to be performed, and what work, services and products are NOT included.
- Convenience- Our private, in-house Design Center contains hundreds of choices of almost everything needed to complete your project. You will not have to drive from location to location, hauling your selections for color match, and deal with a different personality at each location. And, Interiors by Dawn could also be available for consultation, should you wish.
Our success is built on three guiding principles – QUALITY, INTEGRITY and CREDIBILITY – and is assured by the personal attention of a Sabatello company owner on every job. That is the SABATELLO DIFFERENCE.